Friday, April 30, 2010

Skateboarder Tag

Hi ladies,

Here's a distress tag I created for my son birthday using the 'Extreme Skateboard' stamp from Stampin Up.
This stamp is so cool and perfect for the distress look I was going for. I played around with black embossing powder to acheive a streak effect that intensified the skateboard illusion....  love it!


I also created a pouch out of an envelop to go with the tag.  I distressed it with the same colors of the tag and embossed silver stars as the embellishment.


My son loved it as I had also added sparkling green chipboard numbers on the backside of the tag revealing a phone number.  He was confused but when he understood that it was a 'his' new phone number he was estatic......  this gift was a huge success!!

More to come, stay tuned.
Lynn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment