Saturday, May 15, 2010

BABY JUMPER CARD

Well it's Saturday and raining again...what to do?.... make some cards - Yippee!

A coworker just had a baby girl so I decided to make a baby jumper card that I had once seen on a utube video.  I remembered the idea so I just went for it I have to say it turned out really cute.

I started with a regular 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card and used my 1 3/8" circle punch to make the collar and leg openings. I then punched out scallop circles with a 2" punch and then used a 1 /3/8" punch to end up with a round hollow scallop circle. I glued them to the openings and then just cut off the excess.  I added some glitter here and there- of course, and then tied a bow around the waiste. I finished by adding a few pink pearls.

Hope it inspires you to create one too!! 


Have a great weekend all!

Hugs xx


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn.


    Just lovely and looking forward to see more...



    Momxxx

    ReplyDelete