Thursday, June 10, 2010

UPDATE

Hi everyone,

Just an update to let you know that I have been really busy working on other projects these past few weeks and haven't had time to devote to crafting.  Actually not entirely true as this past week I have had a huge change regarding my pastime hobby and that involved relocating my 'craft space' from the basement corner up into a spare room which seemed to only be collecting unused gym equipement.....?

Now I have a room all to myself and just for crafting. I'm so pleased with this decision and can't wait to be all settled in and start crafting again. And as for the gym moving into the basement, well we may actually use the machines down there.....or so we think....lol!

Anyways, just wanted to drop a note and say that I will be back by next week with more crafting projects to share with you.

Have a nice weekend!

HUGS
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment