Sunday, April 24, 2011

How I store my stamps

Hello Ladies,

I've taken a few pictures of how I store some of my craft products.  Hope these ideas help you along the way to organization.

STAMPS:

I like to use plastic storage options to store my stamps. I use plastic folder style storage containers for my cling and mounted stamps. I really like them as they come in various depths (thin for cling & thick for rubber mounted) and I can store them by theme or type.




I also store my cling and acrylic stamps in DVD style containers.  I purchased the one's below from Stampin UP.  I like to store them by category, size and by theme. For example, I have five DVD cases for all my butterflies, I've labelled each as 'tiny', 'small', 'medium', 'large' and 'x-large. So when I get a new butterfly I simply place it in the appropriate DVD container.


Here I've stored them in a DVD cabinet..... wish it was bigger ;)


Here is the inside of my corner cabinet which stores a mix of the above two storage containers.


Well ladies, that's how I store my stamps. Hope this brings forth some ideas for you to organize your stamps as well.

Stay tuned, more storage ideas being posted shortly.

Later,
Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment