Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scraproom Pics

Happy Easter,

Ok, well I promised you some pictures of my scraproom so here they are, finally. I took them in sections to give you a viewpoint from all directions. Here you go:

View from the entrance into my creative space:


View to the left of my work station:



View behind my scrap desk:


View looking out towards the entrance from my scrap desk:

View looking towards my right:


Now would you believe me when I say this is a pretty small room.... I can't believe how much I have been able to store in this small space.  I guess a lot has to do with being organized and putting my goodies away in such a way that saves on space.  I'll show you some of my space saving preferences that works best for me in my next post. 

Happy Easter everyone!!

Lynn
hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment