Sunday, March 7, 2010

Page 2

Hi again,

This scrapbook page actually belongs to Baby Album #1 and I will be inserting it there but I wanted to share the page with you regardless so I'm listing it here for you to view it.















This page is quite simple but very sweet. I added glimmer spray to the blue cardstock to give it a shinny effect and then cut it back a quarter inch on all sides and adhered it to a 12x12 yellow cardstock to match to photo mats I made. I inked all the edges of the cardstock in brown distress ink.  I used this technique as well on my photo mats.... see below.



















Sorry, I can't rotate this pic for some reason but you see the distressed inked edges quite well from this angle.  I also used a scallop border punch to edge the bottom of my photo mats to
give them a more dainty look.

I adhered the pics onto a silk baby blue pokadot cardstock, scalloped two sides and then added a soft flower ribbon to the top and bottom of the center page. A few glitter embelishments here and there in the same color sequence only complimented the overall page.
More scrapbook pages on the way,

Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment