Sunday, March 7, 2010

Page 1

Hi everyone,

I know, it's been way too long since my last posting, sorry about that - I can't believe how times flies....
Well now I'm back and with a few new scrap album pages to share with you. Hope you enjoy them!!


This is a beautiful photograph of Kassidy on his baptism day. 

I went with a white glitter cardstock base and then added a silk textured patterned paper on top and cropped it down by cutting all sides with scallop scissors.

I wanted the picture in a blue sparkly frame to match the white glitter base cardstock so I inked the cardboard frame in a blue tint and then poured blue glitter embossing powder and heat embossed it.



I cut a felt flower in half, added stickles to the white leaves and adhered it to the frame with glue dots. I added two more small flowers which are glittered foam sticker flowers (love them) and added a metal flower on top and a butterfly brad in the middle.... very cute. The letters are from a few different patterned alphabet chipboard packages I purchased at the local dollar store.

Simple page but captivating......... 

Stay tuned as I have a few more pics to post.  Please leave me a comment and email me if you have any questions.

Lynn :)










No comments:

Post a Comment