Monday, March 8, 2010

Page 4

Hello again,

I have one more scrapbook page to post today and share with you and then I'm back in my scrappin room ready to challenge a new layout..... not sure what it will be so come back soon and be surprised.

This scrapbook page is titled 'Silly' for obvious reasons.... Kassidy had this thing about taking off a sock and for some bizarre reason putting it in his mouth...... to make me laugh no doubt. Check out the huge smiles on his face in these pics.... just adorable!!



I started off with a dark green cardstock base then glued a felt material frame around the page. Actually this piece was the negative part of a frame that I kept and didn't throw out....  I figured I could use it somehow and voila.... it's perfect for this layout.  I chose a piece of patterened designer paper in lighter green shade and cut it into 3 strips and spaced them out across the background paper for an added dimension. I used baby blue cardstock to frame the photos.















I used cardboard chip letters in various sizes and mounted them on using pop up foam stickers.









This was another really fun and easy page to work on.  Now I'm off onto creating my next scrapbook page so make sure to check out my blog again soon for new postings.

Have a nice week eveyone!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment