Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Album - page 2

Here is page 2 of the Baby album. I wanted to have two pregnancy scrapbook pages side by side in the album so I left the first page blank to be used later on.  My thoughts are to write a 'Dear Baby' letter and insert it on the first page of the album. 

I used an owl paper background and added 3 pictures, all of my pregnant belly :).
I added a few flowers, some glitter to accent and a few rub-ons for text.  Since this page is going beside the first in my album I wanted to ensure they displayed well together.



I rubbed on glitter with my fingers on the flower stems to make them shiny.  I think this is when I started getting addicted to glitter.... you'll see what I mean in the scrapbooking pages to come.
Here I added glitter on this plain silver frame, yes the glitter addiction is definately becoming evident, and a little owl embellishment with more glitter of course.
Voilà, my first two pages on pregnacy are now done.  Here's what pages 1 & 2 both together look like. I love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment