Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Album - Page 4

Welcome to page 4 of my baby scrapbook album.
This page will also be placed alongside page 3 so I used another coordinating background page but cut it down, inked the edges with silver ink and then pasted it onto a blue cardstock to keep the theme with page 3.

I used my computer to write my sons name, date, time, place and weight of birth. I cut out the edges with wavy scissors and then inked the edges with a silver marker. I added a gold and silver ribbon and placed a few shinny stars around it. I placed a 4x6 picture of my son in his hospital incubator and afixed his medical wrist band inside the picture frame.


















I added a few white flowers but they didn't stand out enough so I took a baby blue ink pad and rubbed the flowers in the ink to make them blue and added white glitter around the center to make them pop out more....  so easy. 














I then cut out a cute giraffe made out of thin plastic material and added glitter to the feet, ears and chest.  This altered the image to the effect I was looking for.






















Hope this page inspires you, and now onto to page 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment