Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Album - Page 6

The Easter theme is continued on page 6 of the baby Album.  The background paper is busy with big colorful Easter eggs. I had a few Easter embellishments I wanted to add so in order to make them stand out I added a few foam dimensionals to the back to raise them off the background paper, makes them pop off the page.....so cute! 


I framed two 4x6 pictures by simply adhering them to glittered cardstock and rounded off the edges with a corner rounder tool. I then added a strip of ribbon with writting on it that says 'It's a boy' to the top picture and a baby blue ribbon to the bottom picture frame which easily completes these 2 beautiful pictures.
Since the creation of my first album page I purchased a few more tools including a personal electronic cutting machine which allows me to cut beautiful designs and alphabets by simply using my computer and a software program I purchased seperately. I entered the letters 'My Baby'  and welded them together which is an option the program provides. I then outlined the letters using a white gell pen and rubbed glitter over the letters to make them stand out a little more. Just adorable!!
I also added blue glitter to the little bunny embelleshments to make them look more boyish. The little duckling in the egg below was a girl but I simply changed that to a boy by adding a little blue bow to the side of the head. Now it's a boy duckling, perfect.
Well this now completes page 6 of the baby album.  Here's a view of both pages 5 and 6 together.

No comments:

Post a Comment