Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Album - page 10

Well, it's evident now, I like to have both pages that face open in my album to coordinate with one another. So since I titled page 9 ' A Star is Born' and '3rd Week of Stardom', it was only clear that page 10 would be filled with stars.

















I chose a cardstock background filled with stars and added three 4x6 pictures. I rounded off the edges of each photo and fit perfectly on the 12x12 cardstock. I then added some foam and plastic stars and added glitter all over them, the more the better... ;)













Since I hadn't framed the pictures due to the space limitations, I added glitter to the bottom of each picture to outline them a bit. I then also added silver crystal swirly corner frame (not sure what you call it) to the center picture and this was the final touch to my page. Since I had also added one of these on page 9 facing the other way, both pages are now in sinq with one another.





















Here's a view of pages 9 and 10 together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment