Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Album - Page 12

Page 12 of the baby album, is a collection of pictures of my son's first few weeks. I had them digitally formated, grouped together and printed out as 8x10 picture.
















I framed the picture on a lime green colored cardstock, applied green distress ink around the edges and then carefully tore each side of the cardstock to give it a distress look. I cut a flower in half and added it to the top right corner of the frame.















I then adhered the framed picture onto a 12x12 light blue pokadot cardstock with scalloped edging. I found some ribbon that matched my pokadot cardstock and I added 2 glitter flowers in the center of the ribbon. I positioned the ribbon on the left side of my picture frame.

Now for the grand finale, I framed each individual picture with guess what... GLITTER!!, yes my addiction is now in the open... there's no stopping me now.

1 comment: