Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Album - Page 7

Wow, I finally now appear in page 7 of the son's baby Album.  The cardstock I chose was baby blue in background and had an assortment of colored flowers.  I colored in a few more flowers myself just to give it a little more brightness.


















I added a transparency frame over the picture and adhered it together with vellum tape. Then I inked a light pink felt swirl with a darker pink color and then rubbed glitter all over it. I added a few plastic flower embellishments onto the swirl and a glitter flower in the center.  I then added a few flowers on top of each other attached with a brad and adhered to the top left corner of the picture frame. So sweet!


















I added a rub-on title 'You & Me' as the final touch to my picture frame.














Page 8 is soon to follow, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how much you have posted in such little time!! :) Love seeing all those pages and all the details you put into each LO!

    ReplyDelete